Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has joined with Home Partners of America to provide you with a path to home ownership.
Home Partners offers a lease with a right to purchase program.
Their program is easy as 1 -2- 3 (and 4)!
1. Visit www.homepartners.com to apply
2. Once approved, you work with a real estate agent (thats me!) to find a home that’s right for you.
Home Partners has guidelines for the home selection. Please read these carefully.
Your future home must meet our basic criteria**:
Home must reside in an approved community (high school zone ranked in the top 50 percent)
Home price must be between $100,000 and $550,000***
Minimum of two above grade bedrooms on a lot of three acres or less
• Single family home or fee-simple townhome
• No condo associations, commercial or multi-family properties
• Traditional sale or FSBO
• No short sales, auctions, or REO
• No material defciencies (i.e. major structural issues, pervasive mold, etc.)
3. Home Partners purchases the home. You sign a one year lease with no additional obligation.
Once the lease is up, you have the right to renew, and can do so each year for up to four additional years*.
4. You can purchase the home and make it yours.
You have the right to purchase the home at any time during your residency, at the pre-set price.
If the home value appreciates above this price each year, you realize a financial benefit.
Learn more at www.homepartners.com or contact me for more information.
* three years in Texas | ** subject to change | *** prices may vary by market